Monday, June 19, 2017

Why I like Traveler's Notebook?

I have been using an Erin Condren planner last year and when I was using it, I truly enjoyed it and love it.  And I have always find Traveler's Notebook (TN) a bit weird, can't say why or how. But I didn't think I would want to try it.  It seems overwhelming?



Then fast forward to last year.  I don't remember why/how/what (probably from planner communities on FB), I ordered a Chic Sparrow Pocket. The rest is history.  I did not order any EC this year and my cover collection has increased to more than one. ;)

Why do I like it?

The flexibility. 

I can change the cover whenever I want.  There are many many variety and choices for the cover.  Leather?  Fabric?  One strand?  Multiple strands?  Etc.
I can change the insert whenever I want.  There are many many MANY choices.  You can buy it preprinted with many different configurations.  Or printables.
I can change the size whenever I want... micro, passport, pocket, A6 etc etc etc... from small to big.  Change it up whenever I feel like it.
I can almost everything myself. So far, I have make my own dashboard, stickers, inserts (printables) and pockets.  Of course, I need paper stock, laminator, cliparts etc to make it work.  And I am enjoying the creativity from it. And I can totally customize it to my liking.  For example, I can make it totally dachshund themed.  Haha.

Since I can customize it, I can choose a size that fits my need and small enough I can carry, which I dislike about my EC, because I need to carry an extra bag just for the planner.

Go check out my Instagram to see the pics of how I set up my notebook. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment