Friday, August 4, 2017

Updated Planner Situation

That sounded so serious--SITUATION.  It is not.  I just want to share what I am using now. ;)  I am still totally into TN and have no intention of using EC.  However, I am changing size again.:D  I was using a regular/standard TN for a bit.  Mine was made by Peppermint Doxie Designs.  I love the cover and I was using DIY Fish v3s2, which works ok for me.  Then for One Book July, I used a DO1P.  It was actually a bit too much room for me.  Especially on days when I am not inspired or have nothing special going on.  But I do like day on 1 page idea though, just not as big.



Here comes my new passport TN!

A post shared by Red Dachshund Sticker Shop (@reddachshundstickershop) on
I first started with a Speckled Fawn Dusty Olive. It was really well made and I love the look of it. Though it's a bit heavy and the wait was long (1 month).

While I was waiting for my SF to arrive, I ordered another Passport TN from Mystics Little Gifts. This arrives in 2 weeks (the same day I received my SF). This cover gives the feel of "simplistic" "ordinary" "practical" "understated". But I actually really like it. It is light weight and does its job beautifully. Though at that point I have FIVE inserts in there with 4 elastic on an 1 inch spine. It was getting kinda crowded. I have a monthly, weekly, List, Spending and a "other" insert.


And when all these happened, I also ordered another Passport, which arrived this Monday. I am so excited and happy. Granted I had already ordered a pocket sugar icing from them. But I haven't use it yet, because when it finally arrived (again, took a month), I was deep into my standard. So it is now sitting nicely in a box. Anyway. Meet my Foxy Fix Passport Sour Apple. I wanted a passport (I think of it as a shorter pocket. Still love pocket size though. It was and is my first love.) with a bright summer color. Hence I picked this color. I don't see a lot of Sour Apple on the net though.  I really like it, it's heavier than MLG, but not as heavy as SF.  This one also has pockets inside (I love pockets) and pen loop.  Cream stitching and golden rod elastic.  Silver foiled heart on the spine. I love it.  Even though this is also a 1 inch spine, it has more room than MLG.



I have one more FF passport coming my way.  Will reveal when it gets here.  Also want to mention just ONE more passport I have.  This was ordered sometime after Sour Apple was ordered, I think.This is from Red Pen Traveler.  I ordered it when it was having its summer sale (30% off).  This one has no pockets.  This is Marigold with Espresso elastic and Brushed Brass eyelets.  It also comes with free stamping, so I choose 3 hearts.  I haven't use this yet.  This is currently housing all the dashboards I have made.





I have been using photos from my Instagram for these posts.  Because Photobuckets no longer suits my need.  So until I have figured out the next step.  This will be what I use.  I do love the photos I have IG.  I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment