Friday, June 9, 2017

TN collection

Have been using my Standard size TN for over a month now.  And I really like. It still fits in my bag and it is not too thick.  I am happy with it.  It is from Peppermint Doxie Designs in Etsy.

Here are some updates and photos.


 photo IMG_7073_zpsdj5ffbji.jpg
My current collection: Not pictured: A6 cover by Buteo Bunker and Foxy Fix Pocket Sugar Icing.  I also have one passport size coming too.  :P

 photo IMG_7081_zpsgc0hdqi8.jpg


 photo IMG_7085_zpsvqgy1h2l.jpg
Planner spread.  Love it.

 photo 1497044664_zpstgkqzwo7.jpg
I printed and binded some extra DIYFish inserts to use for my work TN.  It was easier than I thought.

 photo 1497044665_zpssh6b40yv.jpg
I like my stickers functional with a decorative flair 😆😊. This is what I meant. I get to use this sticker when Gigi takes her heart medicine plain. It is informative and decorate my page at the same time. I made a few sheets last night. Mostly functional but are decorative. Some are just for fun. That's why I make my own stickers. I also like them on the smaller side too, since I use a TN and real estate can be scarce. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment