Friday, June 16, 2017

Dashboards

So I have bought a laminator and received it on Monday and I have been making "things" since then.  LOL.




Since I received it at work. I tested it out there. I just picked whatever I have laying around the office. :D


Laminated more stuff when I got home.


Then I made 2 dashboards for my passport size TN, which I still have NOT received. Also made one for my mom. She still hasn't start using her TN.


Then last night I made a Standard size dashboard. I could almost make my whole TN dachshund themed. :)  I could make you matching stickers and dashboards. :D
I planned to make a Gigi one for Gigi's TN.


I finally received the corner punch. It's so nice to have a working one now. It even have 3 sizes. I have been punching since I got it last night. LOL.

#laminateeverything #cornerpuncheverything


No comments:

Post a Comment