Friday, May 26, 2017

TN update

Happy Friday.



I have moved into my Regular sized TN for a few weeks now.  I really like it.  I love my cover. I love my insert.  I have more space to write on.  Even though it's bigger, but it's thinner than my Pocket size and it still fits into my work bag.  I named her Ellie. ;)


A post shared by Red Dachshund Sticker Shop (@reddachshundstickershop) on
Last week's spread. The daily slots are not much bigger, but I got almost an extra page to do whatever. And I didn't have to add an extra insert for journal, because it is kind of built in for me.


This is Ellie.


I added a charm to Ellie. Cute.


Some new stuff I bought from the new Daiso in my area.


Here is an unboxing of Ellie. ;)


Oh, and I received my first Foxy Fix in Pocket size. The leather is very nice. :) It's not in used yet. I really like it.

I have since also ordered a passport TN, which I will use it as a daily "rough" book. Not sure yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment