Monday, May 1, 2017

Switching size?

Hello everyone.  This is a new week and a new month.  I am also starting a new planner.  Sort of.  I have been using my pocket size Mr. Darcy from Chic Sparrow and I have always go back to it even if I switched cover.  But I am itching to try a bigger cover. I love the Pocket, but I do miss having something bigger.  Not as big as a EC Planner though.  So I have decided to go with a Regular/Standard Midori size.  I have found a set from Amazon that has a Standard, a Passport and a pen holder.  I was going to get my mom a planner anyway, so I thought if I bought this set, I will keep the Standard and my mom will have the rest.  I am not sure how much she likes planner etc, so I am not going to drop $60 on cover + additional $ on inserts.  This will be her starter kit.  So I ordered it on 4/24/17 and still have not receive it today, it's not even ship.  And in the mean time, I have already have my inserts ready.  LOL.  And I even started using the planner insert today coverless.




This is a little video of all the inserts. I have made the pocket folder. The inserts are from DIYFish, I bought the trial version. Remember this is all a trial to see if I like the new size.  And I made sticker sheets to go with them.  Of course. :)



Making all the stickers. I redesigned the sticker sheet I have for my Pocket TN. It was fun, but took a long time.


A post shared by Red Dachshund Sticker Shop (@reddachshundstickershop) on
This is the first week with the new insert size. I like there is a page of notes for whatever I want to fill in and the tracker section at the bottom.


This is last week in my Pocket. So this week I am using the Pocket AND the Regular. Not sure what to do after I made my decision.



This is my collection so far. But since then I had bought at least 2 more. I will share more once I have received them.

Since photobucket has been kind of unreliable, so I am going to link from my Instagram for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment