Wednesday, April 12, 2017

New TN cover

This is my new fabric pocket size traveler's notebook from @goldstandardworkshop.  I was drawn to this gorgeous fabric.  I have purchased a back pocket and the pen loop.  It arrived quickly and I had to a bit of modification before transferring my inserts in there.  I have monthly calendar (which I just added this week), planner (@yellowpaperhouse), notebook, journal (frasizzlemade) and my sticker pocket. 


When I received it (shipping was quick for a custom made product), I noticed the eyelets are set closer than my other notebook. Meaning the height between the eyelets or the elastic cords are shorter than my inserts.  I was upset for a bit, because it looked kinda weird.  And to top it off, her elastics are wider than the other ones, which makes the knots much bigger and THAT is not good in my book.  So I sorted out to restring my notebook.  I was talking to @peppermintdoxiedesigns the other day asking her how to string notebook and she offered to send me some! When it arrived yesterday, I decided to just do it or I will not be using that cover.  I have watched a bunch of YouTube videos and websites when I was researching.  Thanks to the big eyelets and the new narrower cords, I was able to get SIX strings in my cover!!!  I did tied the knots weirdly. But it is NOT in the way and end up working great for me.  So it's a win win situation.  The pen loop is kind of tight as it will not fit my Coleto. :(  But after modification, I am liking my new cover so much more.
I have also decided my next notebook will be a A6 size. Pocket size is handy and all, but sometimes I wish I had a tad more space for my planner, as I use my planner for to do, gratitude, mini journal, tracking, fun and other things, so space can get tight sometimes.  A A6, will be similar in shape, but slightly bigger.  So I am excited.  But I want to at least finish my current planner insert first.  That’s being a responsible adult. ;)














1 comment:

  1. Theory of the blog is different from others as I have read hundreds of blogs and articles but found such essence nowhere. Impressive writing and deserve a title of unique writing skill. ลายฉลุ

    ReplyDelete