Thursday, March 16, 2017

Planner Peace

Last year, I was totally into my Erin Condren vertical and thought that that was my perfect planner.  It was.  However people evolve.  Though my EC was great, but then I found that it was too bulky.  I did not enjoy having to carry an extra bag just to carry my planner supply.  So I started to research a bit.



Now my planner peace is with my Pocket size Chic Sparrow Deluxe Mr. Darcy in Toffee.  It fits into my work bag.  Yes, it's much smaller. There are things I used to do in the EC I can't do now, but again, I am all about evolving and adopting.  I use the vertical weekly traveler's notebook insert from Yellow Paper House for my planner.  I consider it as my hybrid of Bullet Journal.  I tried BJ for a few months, though it was not bad, but I do not like that there is no specific spots for future date.  But with this insert, it's already sort of like EC vertical and it has already premarked spaces for future dates.  I like it.  I use my planner for planning, tracking, praising, praying, reminding, encouraging etc.  It is small, but I make it work.  I use lots of stickers, most of them I made myself. I really enjoy it.


Here is this week's spread on my planner.  This is the top part, the bottom part has lines.  You can use it however you want, of course.  But I usually have stickers on the top part.  If you click on the picture, you can actually where I get some of my stickers.  I think this is my current planner peace.

I also have 2 other inserts, one is for random notes and another one is a journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment