Thursday, December 7, 2017

What's up


Long time no chat.



Hello.  I thought it would be a good time to share the new with my planner. :)  I have started using a  No. 0, aka Micro... insert dimension is 3x4.  I am really liking it.  It's funny how it goes.  I started out a year or 2 year (?) ago with a pocket size and I really like it.  Then I decided to try standard.  That lasted for 2 months.  Decided that it is too big for me.  Then I decided I want to try passport size and I really like that.  But my TN was getting heavier and chunkier.  I thought my planner need to go on a diet, so here I am with my Micro.  I still love the passport and pocket size though. I am using them for other purposes. :)

My newest addition is a Foxy Fix Boss Babe Madison Ave.   Compact.  Black stitching and elastic.  Pockets and no pen loop.  Front embossed with silver foiled bow and a blind "#" emboss.  I just received it yesterday. :D  And I am loving it so far.


Here is my Maddie!

Here is a No. 0 Botanical Iris I bought from a friend. It is my first micro. So cute. I will use that in Spring.

My Foxy Fix collection.

This is a photo of Maddie and Gigi. ;) And she is even smiling. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment